[Newbies] Pool Variables
K. K. Subramaniam
kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:08:19 UTC 2013
On Tuesday 02 July 2013 08:46 AM, Joseph J Alotta wrote:
> Just curious, can someone give me an real life example of when you would need to use pool variables and no other variable would work?
Generally information from external world are made available through
pool variables since they are broadly consumed by many classes. Examples
* Physical or Math constants like pi, e, ...
* Conventional names for weeks, months, colors, directions, playing
cards, chess pieces.
* Elements of binary file headers
* Character and Font tables
* Sensor events coming from hardware devices (like button codes)
to see real-life usage in method source codes.
HTH .. Subbu
More information about the Beginners