[Newbies] I need an idea. I know you have some. Give.

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Mar 8 15:27:05 UTC 2013

Hi Casey,

Here are a couple RasPi ideas, maybe we can make some money off of building
them/selling the hardware/selling pre configured memory cards.

Make a RasPi based file server with an external USB hard drive.

Make a RasPi jukebox.  Music can be saved on a large memory card or an
external USB hard drive.  I'm not sure how good the sound capabilities are
on the RasPi so that could be a problem.

Build a home security system based upon the RasPi.

Build a small all-in-one computer (maybe for the kitchen) by attaching the
RasPi to a small display.  Would have to come up with how to have/not have
a keyboard.

Lou