[Newbies] Input and output of morphic text

Marshall Hampton hamptonio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 12:33:38 UTC 2013

Thanks, that is helpful.  I'm still having some trouble getting used to the
environment but I think we can figure it out.  One thing I was wondering is
if an object, such as the triangle in your program, can create text and
display it.  Or perhaps some separate text object is needed?

Thanks again for the quick response.

-Marshall