[Newbies] Balloon3D Support

Joseph D. Kulisics kulisics at chem.ucla.edu
Sat Mar 16 02:26:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have been trying to get Balloon3D working on a linux installation of Squeak. I'm using the 4.10.2-2614 VM from the UNIX Squeak site. I am also using the Squeak4.4-12327 updated to 4.4-12333 image. After I install the Balloon3D-1.1.3.mcm package through Monticello from http://www.squeaksource.com/Balloon3D, the package appears to load correctly, but none of the Balloon3D morphs work. The all fail to launch because the B3DScanner class does not exist. I've searched the web for a day, and I can't find any information about the state of the Balloon3D package. Is it still supported? If it's supported, where is the B3DScanner class? Is there another source for the package? Thanks,

  Joseph Kulisics

In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers.

        Moby Dick, Herman Melville

HOME PAGE URL:  http://www.overthetransom.net/kulisics/
Joseph D. Kulisics
Јосиф Кулишић