[Newbies] RE: classes and code snippets to download a web page

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue May 28 23:02:22 UTC 2013

On Sun, 26 May 2013, Joseph J Alotta wrote:

> I was able to Install Webclient.
>
> But when I try to use the snippet below, I get a walkback window "Error: SqueakSSL is missing".
>
> How do I install SqueakSSL?

Installer ss
 	project: 'SqueakSSL';
 	install: 'SqueakSSL-Core'.

You'll also need the SqueakSSL plugin for your platform. Precompiled
binaries are available here:
http://squeakssl.googlecode.com/files/SqueakSSL-bin-0.1.5.zip

The plugin should be in either the VM's or the image's directory.

To see if you did everything right install the tests and see if they pass:

Installer ss
 	project: 'SqueakSSL';
 	install: 'SqueakSSL-Tests'.

Levente