[Newbies] Creating a Class from composite morphs

Michael Patrick sscsmatrix at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 16:01:44 UTC 2014

Hello,

Is there a mechanism in squeak to select a composite morph and create a new Class?  For example, you can graphically create composite morphs with the user interface by dropping various morphs into other morphs.  You can save that morph to a file and read it in but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to add it to the Class library in your image.  There is a command for making a subclass but that seems to lose all of the submorphs.  This seems like a feature that Morphic should have.  So if it doesn’t then I am concerned that I am missing something about the proper way to develop in squeak.  Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!

Michael