[SPAM] Re: [Newbies] Re: Beginners Digest, Vol 93, Issue 1: object instance browser

Mateusz Grotek unoduetre at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jan 3 02:51:02 UTC 2014

What I personally missed the most in comparison with other languages is
the methods documentation. Not that we don't have tools for that (IMHO
method comments are enough if they are specific enough), but there is
not enough of them inside the image. What I miss is for example some
information concerning the classes of the arguments of functions (or
rather example classes to be exact :-P).