[Newbies] Re: How to load an .image

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Jun 7 18:02:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

this is the URL :

ftp://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/

You may want to start with the all in one. Before you need to ask,
projects go to the Squeaklets subfolder and are installed into your
current project :-)

So you save a project from inside itself and load it one project above
in the hierarchy.

Personally I (on Win) would get the Squeak4.4-12327.zip which contains
the image and changes, then get the SqueakV41 sources.zip then get the
latest Cog VM from http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/.

Unzip everything into the same folder (as said I'm in Windows) and start
the exe.

BTW ftp.squeak.org gives you all (most?) versions of Squeak.

Cheers,

Herbert