[Newbies] Bounce Example

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu Nov 20 05:17:18 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

Maybe you are looking for Takashi-san’s ODECo?

http://languagegame.org:8080/ggame/15

Alan Kay uses a bouncing ball all the time in his talks.  He does a nice example of a bouncing ball that deforms.  And he does it while its bouncing.  Very cool video. https://plus.google.com/113828454523913869336/posts/GU89wzvFTY6

Here is a really cool paper that shows you all the tools you need are really right there in Morphic.  http://www.vpri.org/pdf/rn2005001_learning.pdf

If you know the laws of physics you can model them.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum