[Newbies] accept (s)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:43:57 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

That doesn't sound quite right.

#perform:orSendTo: is probably overridden in Browser, but... have you looked to see if there's an implementation of it on Object or maybe ProtoObject or something like that?

I'm pretty sure that #perform: and cousins are usually general.

Not sure (on a cellphone) without looking at an actual running system, but try looking up the inheritance chain for another implementation of the same selector. That might help.

Let me know either way, when I get back to a real computer I'll look into it for you if you don't get it figured out by then.

Good hunting!

Casey