[Newbies] accept (s)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 06:07:41 UTC 2014

Human,

While this auto response might make sense if you were getting an email from a random stranger, you asked for help. I replied trying to help you. I'm not going to fill out a form in order to do that; I have better things to do.

Make this not happen on your mailing lists, disable it or something:

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=dnorton@mindspring.com&id=11e4-752f-ec063188-af29-002128178c34