[Newbies] Re: I can't find any HTTPSocket examples.

Mytts Sander.Hansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:33:21 UTC 2014

The error stack is as following:

NetNameResolver class(Object)>>error:
NetNameResolver class(Object)>>primitiveFailed
NetNameResolver class>>primNameResolverStatus
NetNameResolver class>>resolverStatus
NetNameResolver class>>initializeNetworkIfFail:
Socket>>initializeNetwork
HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request:
HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:
HTTPSocket class>>httpGet:args:accept:
HTTPSocket class>>httpGet:accept:

I'm not entirely sure how to check wat version the image is, but i did find
that it was created in a squeak 2.8 environment.