[Newbies] hi

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:36:49 UTC 2014

In some places, weirdly enough, it's considered rude not to say "hello" when passing through. At first I thought I'd ignore the message. Then I thought about translating it (as someone else has done [|x| x:=100]) and then I thought about the implications of all that and just decided to say hello...

So hello? Is there anyone out there? This is England calling? Hallo?

:D

Hello.