[Newbies] smalltalk 80 : book : adele goldberg : relevant for squeak 'mvc'?

Michael Rice limitcase at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:03:50 UTC 2014

The Smalltalk books (Goldberg, et al) were good for learning the language
and getting around the Smalltalk environment but light on putting together
an application with MVC. Amazon doesn't even have an entry for
"Smalltalk-80: Creating a User Interface and Graphical Applications" listed
shown on the back of my copy of "Smalltalk-80: The Interactive Programming
Environment" suggesting that perhaps it was never published.

Try "Inside Smalltalk," available FREE  online, in pdf format. Index of
second volume seems to have what you're looking for.

http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/InsideST/InsideSmalltalkII.pdf

Michael