[Newbies] Running Squeak on Mac OS X fails due to damaged file.

JohnReed Maffeo aldeveron at graffiti.net
Thu Sep 25 15:55:47 UTC 2014

Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM
From: "Henrik Aagaard" <mail at henrikaagaard.com>
To: beginners at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: [Newbies] Running Squeak on Mac OS X fails due to damaged file.

I’ve downloaded the Squeak-file from Squeak All-In-One[http://ftp.squeak.org/4.5/Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.zip] several times, but all files fails to run due to damaged file.
I’m running Mac OS X 10.9.4.

Henrik,

How do you know the files are damaged? Are you getting an error message when you down load the zip file or when you try to launch Squeak?

I am not at my Mac now, but I have successfully installed the All-in-one on an older IMac 17
running Snow Leopard. And I just verified that it is working on a PC.

If no one else responds with a definitive answer, I will check my installation later today and verify my configuration.

jrm