[Newbies] Running Squeak on Mac OS X fails due to damaged file.

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:59:30 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:59 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> [cc squeak-dev]
>
> I'm puzzled.
> I though the All-In-One was signed and should not be reported as damaged?

It was signed back in May when we released, but just a couple of weeks
ago, recall we discovered that issue with the ".ini" file used by the
Windows VM where the 3ButtonMouse setting wasn't set.

So, I set it, stuffed it back into the All-In-One zip, re-uploaded it,
and asked someone to verify Mac.

Someone did and it was fine.

So maybe this is not the problem...?  Or should it be checked again?