[Newbies] Movies in Squeak

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Aug 15 18:28:38 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 12:42:00PM +0200, ??ngel arias wrote:
> Hiya!
>
> I'm using Squeak-5.0-All-in-One and I'd like to know how to add some movies
> in my proyects. I can't find MPEGPlayer???
>
> Thank you very much!

Hi ??ngel,

I'm afraid we may need to look in some older Squeak images to
find MPEGPlayer, I'm not sure of its current status (sorry I am
away and connot check it right now, but hopefully someone else can
speak up with some pointers).

Playing MPEG requires a special plugin in the VM also. I don't think
that it is provided in the latest Squeak VMs, but I believe that the
plugins at squeakvm.org will provide the necessary support.

Dave