[Newbies] Incomplete Seaside instruction on squeak.org?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Aug 26 12:58:04 UTC 2015

Hi
On 22.08.2015, at 20:11, lostgweilo <lostgweilo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the help and advice.
>
> I tried to evaluate the code you shared and indeed something doesn't work
> right.
> A debugger pops up while "Fetching 3.1.4.1 of ConfigurationsOfSeaside3",
> about 45% in, because of "Error: Name not found: OB- Standard".
>
> I am actually trying to run Magma and Seaside in the same image. Magma works
> beautifully, and I kind of hoped Seaside would be a breeze, but... :-) Oh
> well.
> I will wait to hear if anyone can get it to work and share how. Thanks
> again.
>
> PS: Here is the transcript (up to when the error happens), I guess that part
> worked OK:
>
> found ConfigurationOfSeaside3-JohanBrichau.268.mcz...
>
> ConfigurationOfSeaside3 class>>copyMczFromSmalltalkhubToFileTree: (Gofer is
> Undeclared)
> ConfigurationOfSeaside3 class>>copyMczFromSmalltalkhubToFileTree: (Gofer is
> Undeclared)
> ConfigurationOfSeaside3 class>>scriptToCopyMczs (Gofer is Undeclared)
> ConfigurationOfSeaside3 class>>scriptToCopyMczs (Gofer is Undeclared) loaded

Thanks.
Omnibrowser's Configuration is not yet fixed for Squeak5.
Once I get around to do that, it should work.

Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, you may want to try the Squeak4.4 Seaside 3.0.8 All-in-one
package:

	http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/seaside/Seaside-3.0.8-AllInOne.zip

Best regards
	-Tobias