[Newbies] How do I start Squeak on Raspberry Pi ?

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:51:46 UTC 2015

I have Squeak 4.5 All-In-One working in Kbuntu Linux after downloading,
unzipping, and executing Squeak.sh   Attempting the same on a Raspberry Pi
with the default OS, it downloads, unzips, and says squeak.sh is an
executable file, do I want to execute?  I click execute then it does
nothing.  What is needed to make it work?

I am working to hopefully get eToys video to work on Squeak 4.5 on a Pi 1
or 2, the cheapest computer I know about.

Thanks.

Kirk W. Fraser