[Newbies] How do I start Squeak on Raspberry Pi ?

Michael Rice limitcase at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:54:46 UTC 2015

First things first.

Every file has three permissions, read, write, and execute, for three
groups: user, group, and all. Do you have execute permission for squeak.sh?

ls -l squeak.sh
-rw*x*rwxr-x. 1 mrice mrice 63 Oct 11 18:49 squeak.sh
   ^

If you show an "x" in column 4 (as above) then you have execute permission.

Have you tried double clicking the file?

Michael