[Newbies] How to doubble sort a collection

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:07:03 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Raymond Asselin <jgr.asselin at me.com> wrote:
> I Got it.
> You talked about generate heading in the past but can't figure how to send
> it.
> Now it's clear "<<hover your mouse inside the yellowish area of the
> collection, press ESC to invoke the menu, then select "generate heading">>.

Ah, sorry I did not make that more clear!  Yes, that is the
collection-object itself is represented on the screen, with its own
context menu.

And, you can actually do a poor-mans multi-level sorting by selecting
the ascending / descending arrows in \reverse\ order (inner-most sort
level to outer-most).