[Newbies] Starting Squeak on Kbuntu?

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 23:28:30 UTC 2015

Squeak 4.5 All in one sets up great on Win7, putting the Squeak Shortcut on
the Desktop.  Now I'm trying to get Squeak to run on Kbuntu (Linux).

After unpacking a search will show 15 squeak icons, none of which starts
Squeak.  Some appear to be instructions with some kind of code I have no
idea how to use.  How does one start Squeak in Kbuntu?

I would like to set up Squeak to work and eventually communicate by sockets
through a LAN or perhaps USB connection between a Linux and Windows
computer.   Any pointers on where to start that would also be appreciated.
Thanks.

Kirk W. Fraser
w <http://freetom.info/TrueChurch>ww.JesusGospelChurch.com - Replace the
fraud churches with the true church.