[Newbies] Re: Loading Vivide IDE?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:24:43 UTC 2015

Hello again, Marcel

Thank you for the instruction how to get an 'Add class' window.

Waiting a few seconds after dragging out the 'Add class' window
brought up a hint.

After pressing 'e' the window appeared.

However while adding the class an emergency evaluator came up.

Maybe this is related to Squeak 4.6 because I had the similar thing
trying to leave an MVC project I created.

The videos on github are fine in terms of content but they play too
fast. So it is difficult to see which steps are actually involved
defining a class.

I suggest to go for a Squeak 4.6 all-in-one with Vivide preloaded so
that we have the same artifact we talk about while exploring the
Vivide functions.

Kind regards
Hannes Hirzel