[Newbies] recipe book

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:52:08 UTC 2015

Kerry,

My suggestion depends on what you want as a result and my limited knowledge
of what Squeak can do.  One way is to scan each item into a separate file,
JPEG format.  Then you can use Squeak file browser to access the
 collection of file names.  Click on open and it will display the .jpg
file.  Going more complicated is probably best addressed by someone else.

Kirk W. Fraser
w <http://freetom.info/TrueChurch>ww.JesusGospelChurch.com
<http://www.JesusGospelChurch.com> - Replace the fraud churches with the
true church.