[Newbies] Help needed

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:20:19 UTC 2015

A common way is to write your own print method, so it will print as you
want it anywhere, whether you send it to the Transcript or as a result in a
work space.  Example:

printOn: aStream
aStream nextPutAll: 'My result = ', result printString, ' data = ', data
variable.

Kirk W. Fraser
w <http://freetom.info/TrueChurch>ww.JesusGospelChurch.com
<http://www.JesusGospelChurch.com> - Replace the fraud churches with the