[Newbies] Feedback: Using Output as the Next Input

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun May 3 19:32:32 UTC 2015

Sorry,

I noticed it in Preferences and thought it had made it into the image by
now.

In the days of 3.8  you would have to load SqueakLockdown-nk.1.cs prior
to sending #disableProgrammerFacilities.

If you can't find that file I can send it to you. But Squeak changed a
lot so not sure if it still works. But I managed to find the folder
where I had more or less automated the generation of locked down images
because my customer at that time insisted on getting images (well
programs as he called it) where an accidental click or keypress would
not bring up strange things.

Maybe you open a new thread on Squeak dev about this.

Cheers,

Herbert