[Newbies] Re: printf not working on 5.0

Joseph Alotta joseph.alotta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:16:50 UTC 2016

Hi Bert,

Thank you for the magic incantation.  It worked.  What will I do when I don’t have someone to tell me what the magic words are?

I filed out the code from 4.3 and filed in the same code into 5.0.  Did it miss a part?  It is all in one project area or is there parts in other places in the image?

How would I debug something like this going forward?

Sincerely,

Joe.