[Newbies] Raw sockets (was: New Introductory Tutorial)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 29 16:11:17 UTC 2016

To look at all traffic you need a "raw socket".
Our SocketAddressInformation class only specifies socketTypeDGram
and socketTypeStream, but not socketTypeRaw.

However, there is a "primitiveSocketCreateRAW" in the VM's SocketPlugin. In
the image, I only see references to "primitiveSocketCreate". So there might
be a way to do it, but the code appears to not be in the image.

- Bert -