[Newbies] steam controller and Etoys

Vicki S otadini at outlook.com
Wed Dec 7 03:44:40 UTC 2016

Thanks Bert. Looking forward to new release. I would be happy to beta test. I'm good at breaking things. :)

Vicki

On 16-12-06 08:28 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
Hi Vicki,

nice to hear from you!

We are indeed working on a new Etoys version.  It's a huge effort though, since we are basing it on the latest Squeak release, meaning that many years of independent development have to be reconciled. That's why we cannot promise any release date yet.

- Bert -