[Newbies] An Error Preference?

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:34:27 UTC 2016

Chris,

Thanks. Starting over from a fresh method entry pane and typing without
copying worked. Maybe my WinVista OS and keyboard are acting up inserting
bad characters.  When I attempt to close and restart Squeak part of my
keyboard goes bad putting up "3" instead of typed "l" for example, unless I
reboot the computer between Squeak sessions.