[Newbies] indexing into a collection

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Wed Jul 27 00:09:03 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

As Ron said, you should not be getting a copy.  If you still have a
problem, perhaps best if you post code for a complete example:
* class definition (with just two instance variables)
* instance variable accessor methods
* instance creation & adding to collection
* select statement
* updating object

cheers -ben