[Newbies] Re: indexing into a collection

Joseph Alotta joseph.alotta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:13:48 UTC 2016

Ben, Ron, I made a small example, and it works as you said it would:

a := #( #(1 2)  #(3 4)).
b := a asOrderedCollection.
b  => an OrderedCollection(#(1 2) #(3 4))
c := b select: [ :i | (i first) = 3 ].
c => an OrderedCollection(#(3 4))
d := c first
d =>  #(3 4)
d at: 2 put: 5
d =>  #(3 5)
b  => an OrderedCollection(#(1 2) #(3 5))

Okay, I will check my other code.

Sincerely,

Joe.