[Newbies] CSV file help

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:44:51 UTC 2016

Hi Joseph,
these methods are now in the package located at:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/CSVData'
    user: ''
    password: ''

(follow Ron's excellent advice on how to use this).

That said, I would no longer use this package to parse CSV - I've
recently switched over to Avi's parser as well.

(My package still has some interesting uses for the data once you pull
it in.  Of course, it isn't documented.)

I should clean up the page that you found - I had forgotten that it
even existed!