[Newbies] Interactive Fiction Framework in Smalltalk Released

ericvm ericvmelo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:52:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

Hopefully this is the right place to write. If not, please tell me which
mailing list I should write to.

I am working at an Interactive Fiction framework in Smalltalk and it is
already in a very usable state and has a working Cloak of Darkness demo. I
only tested it on Pharo but I suppose it would take minimum effort to port
it to Squeak as well.

The stable branch is on github (https://github.com/ericvm/smallworlds) and
potentially unstable development branch is currently hosted at Smalltalkhub
(http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/%7Eericvm/Smallworlds)

It would be very nice if there were people interested in trying/testing and
contribute to the project.

I was hoping that since Squeak is more education focused than Pharo there
might be more people interested in the project