[Newbies] Re: Squeak 5 on Raspberry Pi

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:34:41 UTC 2016

I misplaced a USB keyboard device so I can't look it up on my Raspbery Pi
right now, sorry, but I was told on the Pi Forum to unzip Squeak on another
machine then copy the few required files to the Pi, then run it.
Eventually I got it under the Squeak directory and icon that comes standard
on the Pi.  Right now I don't recall those few file names, perhaps look my
name up on the Pi forum and you'll find the conversation.  It's something
like Squeak's sources, changes, VM file, and .sh to execute it in Linux.