[Newbies] Re: Machine gun the Balloon!

Joseph Alotta joseph.alotta at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:23:57 UTC 2016

I am a beginner with Squeak and the problem I am facing is not knowing how to go about using the tools available.

There is a lot of language information, but not a “here’s what we do” best practices for developers.  I don’t mean coding, but I mean, how to find the resource I need.  How to build your project in pieces that you can test, etc.

What I was looking for is an Apprentice kind of relationship, but nobody seems interested or nearby.

Sincerely,

Joe.