[Newbies] Re: Need a local tutor for Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri May 13 14:07:29 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

Terf is a virtual world used for collaboration.  We provide VOIP, webcams, video, document sharing (doc, xls, ppt, pdf, txt), web browsing, sticky notes, 3d objects and more.  It’s like being in the same room together.  You can even sit at a table with virtual coffee!

www.3dicc.com

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum