[Newbies] Re: Need a local tutor for Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon May 16 15:46:45 UTC 2016

Odd that I never got Aik-Siong Koh email!  Checked junk mail also but
nothing.  Did everyone else get it or am I missing something?  Ahh maybe the
email didn't go to beginners at list.squeakfoundation.org?

I have been thinking about something along those lines, something where
users could purchase a single license and then connect to various
organizations, events and activities.  This is the opposite of having an
organizer pay.  Either way it does seem like a good idea!

Thanks for suggesting it.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum