[Newbies] Re: Need a local tutor for Squeak

askoh askoh at askoh.com
Mon May 16 17:53:00 UTC 2016

In MeetUp, I go to a real place to meet real people. Great for popular
activities.

But I would like to meet Smalltalkers once a month or a week for realtime
conversations. There are too few or no one nearby who are interested. A
virtual meeting place would be a great substitute. Is there such a website
or app?

Perhaps, in the future we can combine physical with virtual meetings
simultaneously. A remote user can see the real meeting room and identify the
person he wants to talk to. He then calls that person to start a
conversation. Does such a capability exist?

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh