[Newbies] FileDirectory

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed May 25 20:19:48 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

The hardest part of FileDirectory is understanding default.

So start with: FileDirectory default.

Note that default is on the class side.  Once you inspect that you are now
on the instance side.  Have a look at the categories #enumeration, #'file
status', and #'file operations', and #'file name utilities'

when you get a file from that instance you are no longer on FileDirectory.
What class are the file entries?

Let me know if that helps.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum