[Newbies] User Interrupt window

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sat Dec 9 20:48:07 UTC 2017

I see.  You are right.  It's an instance var but there is no accessor for
it.

You will need to add an accessor for it to override the emergency
evaluator.

EventSensor >> interruptSemaphore
    "return the interruptSemaphore. Used for overriding the emergency
evaluator on MyClass"
    ^interruptSemaphore

Then it should work.

All the best,