[Newbies] User Interrupt window

obrienj obrienj at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 22 05:31:55 UTC 2017

Dave,

Thank you for your reply. I understand the purpose and use of the debugger. I am working on a program that compiles user input that could result in an infinite loop if the user isn't careful. I'd like to avoid the debugger's notifier and simply halt the compiler and let the user edit the input and try again but haven't found a way to do that.

Jim