[Newbies] Beginner Morphic Question

Tim Cuthbertson ratcheer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:09:27 UTC 2017

I am trying to start a Morphic application. I have read a lot of tutorials,
but I can't figure out how to program my submorphs.

I have created my top level as a subclass of PasteUpMorph, opened it, and
embedded a ScriptableButton and, separately, a RoundRect into which I have
embedded a TextMorph. (eventually, I plan to have five siblings of each of
these submorphs, but I'm trying to start the project, simply).

I think I am supposed to start programming these submorphs from my
PasteUpMorph, in which they are all directly or indirectly embedded. If I
inspect the PasteUpMorph subclass, I can see the others as submorphs of it,
but if I browse it, I don't see any objects into which to put any code. I
just see an empty PasteUpMorph.

How do I access and code the submorphs within subclasses (I think) of my
top level morph?

Tim Cuthbertson