[Newbies] Squeakland mailing lists

vickiS otadini at outlook.com
Wed Jan 4 14:17:41 UTC 2017

I apologize in advance for not posting in the appropriate list but the
Squeakland lists are not accessible right now. According to the irc chat
log, someone from Sugarlabs asked about this a few weeks ago but I don't
know if they got an answer through another avenue. I have noticed issues
with the Squeakland website but I don't know if the website is in flux or if
no one knows there are issues because the mailing list is down. I was able
to sign up for an account but Etoys is no longer reading the Squeakland
showcase directory. I was still able to upload a project through the website
but the server didn't read any of the project information. The project is
sitting in my account profile with no name or description. Timothy Falconer
seems to have unsubscribed from the lists so I am unsure if he or someone
else from Immuexa is maintaining the site. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thank you

Vicki