[Newbies] Squeakland mailing lists

vickiS otadini at outlook.com
Wed Jan 4 16:11:10 UTC 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply Bert. I'd just like to clarify
a few things with you if I could. Does Squeakland Foundation exist anymore
or is Etoys under the squeak.org umbrella now? Is the new release a major
overhaul or more a version updated for the latest Squeak VM? Educational
programming is a major topic right now and Etoys does come up in forum
discussions so it's a great time for a new release. I'd like to post a blog
about using Etoys ( I've been playing around with Squeak and Etoys for a
couple of years now) but I don't want to post anything irrelevant, wrong or
antagonistic to hard working developers.

Thanks again

Vicki