[Newbies] Whatever happened to Refactor and Omnibrowsers?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 05:33:21 UTC 2017

Hello Darin

We wrote a new browser since years called Nautilus and it has full support
for refactorings.
I do not know why you think that we would have removed refactorings since
this is me that pushed to
have them in squeak.
I strongly suggest that you use either Pharo 60 or Pharo 50. Imagine Pharo
50 is nearly three years old
and you cannot imagine all the improvements we worked on since that time.

Now in Pharo 60 you can also load the new browser called calypso.
It will be the new browser in Pharo 70 and we will integrate a new version
of refactorings.
Now calypso should add support for refactorings.

Stef