[Newbies] asUppercase doesn't work

Joseph Alotta joseph.alotta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 21:07:15 UTC 2017

It works for me (I did this in the workspace) :

'test' class ==>  ByteString

'test' asUppercase ==> ‘TEST'

It is difficult to tell from your email what is the problem.   I would recommend that you test little things like
this in a workspace window.  I am suspecting that your method is not being called in the way you think it is.

Sincerely,

Joseph.