[Newbies] Need help with SqueakMap Catalog.

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:42:04 UTC 2017

HI Darin,

If you open the menu in the package list of Squeakmap, then select 'Clear
all filters', it will show all packages in SqueakMap.
By default, it opens showing just the packages that are known to work in
the version of Squeak that you are running.  This doesn't mean the other
packages won't work - just that they have not been verified.

-Chris