[Newbies] How can Smalltalk codes in Squeak be automatically indented ?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 01:32:15 UTC 2017

You don't need to select the code you wish to format, it formats the
entire method.

If it is already formatted, pretty print it will appear to have no
effect other than making the method dirty (changed).

Not sure what version of Squeak you're using, but there is also a
hot-key which invokes the pretty print function in the code pane:
Shift+Command+S