[Newbies] Decomposing Binary Data by CR/LF

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:32:58 UTC 2017

Stephan,

Thank you, I have seen this reference, but the framework seems to be
written in VisualWorks. While it looks like what I need, I am not ready to
put the effort into the process of getting up to speed in the VisualWorks
ecosystem. There does appear to be a way to download it, but, since I am
focused on my (hobby) project and the learning opportunity it provides, I
will continue to develop a framework in Squeak.

There is a page referenced on the link you provided that discusses porting,
so perhaps, someday, I will take a look at it. From what I have learned so
far PDF is a gnarly mess of pointers and offsets which have to be carefully
managed - hard fun!

BTW, I owe the list a reply to this thread about my discovery of the answer
to my question.

jrm